The below mentioned process is for opening of new Demat + Trading account
PART - A: Front End
(1) Client can visit personally at our Head Office/Authorized Person for opening of account along with
necessary details, documents in original and photo copies.
(2) Client will fill up all the necessary details in form and will sign account opening form, KYC form and will
submit the same to Head Office/Authorized Person along with photo copies of below listed documents:
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card
- Passport size photo
- Self-attested copy of Address Proof
- Bank Proof
- Nominee details
- Nominee Photo
- Self-attested copy of Nominee’s ID Proof
- DDPI POA (For Pay-In) if any
PART - B: Checking
(3) Head Office/Authorized Person will verify the details mentioned in the form with photo copies of the documents
and with original documents and after verification Head Office/Authorized Person will affix “In Person Verification” & “Verified
with Original” stamp on form & documents.
(4) Head office will follow below check points.
PAN Name on IT site, Multiple UCC with same PAN, PAN with SEBI debarred list, KYC KRA, CKYC, Multiple Mobile No and
Multiple Email ID etc
PART - C: Operational
(5) After checking part is completed and found to be in order, entry maker will enter basic details of client in Back
office software from the form and will upload required documents. Post completion of entry maker part, entry checker
will find the form in Back office and will verify all the details and documents entered/uploaded by entry maker with
form and documents.
(6) Post completion of maker-checker parts, records will be uploaded at Depository and Exchanges for generation of
Demat Account (BOID) and Trading Account (UCC).